Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy

Yesterday was my Birthday, and what a good one it was! My mom came over in the morning and the boys and her made me a chocolate birthday cake. No i mean they REALLY helped, they poured in ingredients and helped stir, and yes oh yes they decorated. It was such a joy to watch, so well behaved, so interested what a fun memory i wont forget. After Jason came home we went to Fargo's for a fun pizza dinner. Gavin and Colin love to "play" the race car games, in the arcade room they have. After that it was home for presents, the boys made me a bear at build a bear nothing would have been better than that! And Jason got me some essentials and a devotion book. What a MAN!! Then it was time for cake, well Colin did not like to feeling of cake on his fingers so he passed... but Gavin did ever so gracefully with a fork, and some fingers too! He loves it, and i have to say Jason and I thought it was the best ever. It does help that my sons made it for me! What a fun family we have, i wouldn't trade it! Thanx BOYS, mommy loves you guys.

No comments: